Our team is our core asset and we want to support our people as best we can. To help you build your future and thrive with us, we offer:
- Three days home-office, four weeks remote work at a place of choice, flexible working hours and trust-based working time
- Permanent contracts
- 30 vacation days and 3 additional vacation days (Christmas eve, new year’s eve, carnival monday)
- A bonus scheme
- A generous pension scheme in line with our sustainability values
- JobTicket/Deutschlandticket and JobRad options
- Many free language classes
- Sabbatical options
- An attractive and modern office in the centre of Cologne with many lunch and shopping options close by
- Close collaboration with our sister companies ISCC System, 4C Services, GRAS Global Risk Assessment Services and ClimatePal, giving you even more development opportunities
- Professional onboarding to help you have an ideal start with us
- An individual learning and development path
- Urban Sports Club
- Active Break scheme with daily sessions such as Yoga, strengthening or breathing techniques
- Free fruits, snacks, tea, coffee …
- The opportunity to work independently and shape processes
- Great team events
Ready to join our team?
Then we would be happy to hear from you soon! Please apply via the button below with a meaningful cover letter, CV and any relevant certificates.
We are looking forward to your application and hope to welcome you in our team soon!
We are a company with equal opportunities for everyone and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position.
Contact: Lisa Mies
Meo Carbon Solutions is an independent consulting company focusing on sustainability advancement. We support public and private sector clients worldwide in the strategic orientation and implementation of goal-oriented measures towards more sustainable production pathways and ecologically and socially responsible business activities. Our aim is to help clients achieve carbon-neutrality and net-zero by developing corporate sustainability strategies, calculating product and company carbon footprints as well as implementing sustainability measures, emission compensation and carbon trading. We are also involved in the development and implementation of sustainability standards to ensure sustainable value chains and social compliance.